Business & IT work together:
Information Technology is the latest tool that sustains the business growth and somehow both terms are getting tangled with each other. Business constantly thrives for the innovation and invention, and Information Technology brought that innovation into the business. IT is present everywhere in the today’s digital world and it has become a necessity for the businesses to adopt the IT for the betterment. The every business needs to appoint perfect IT staff in this over exposure of digit market, where one viral content can create and destroys any bodies image in front of the whole world. In the nutshell, we can say that business needs innovation to survive and information technology is the source of innovation.
Today every business field required the IT management skills to grow, let’s take an example of a farmer. As today one farmer also requires the aid of IT sector to expand and develop its crop. Farmers use computers for production records, financial planning, research on technical issues, and procurement. So, information technology is present in every business field and nowadays it is hard to distinguish both the terms separately as they are now so much emerged with each other.
IT has changed the outlook of numerous business sectors and has made them more productive and innovative. The information technology has impact on the following business sectors, such as
Online shopping is more efficient than shopping in a store.
- Digital marketing is more efficient than a high-cost newspaper, television, and radio advertising.
- Social networking is more efficient than going to clubs.
- VoIP communication is more efficient than legacy telephony.
- Cloud computing is more efficient than a private computer network.
The impact of Information Technology on Business:
- IT has made businesses competent to solve the difficult problems and provides them quick solution. The information technology has given numerous application tools that help businesses in solving problems, such as mind mapping software like X Mind, collaborative software like Kanban boards, organizers like Google calendar, etc.
- Information technology is the boon for the business and helps them in making decisions. The feedback from the customers, market condition, the behavior of the competitors and other business policies can be easily generated by the IT. There are plenty of tools also available to assist businesses to make a better decision, like Microsoft CRM Dynamics and Google Analytics.
- Information technology has given the online marketing took to the businesses which are far more efficient and effective than the traditional method of newspaper ads. The tools such as SEO, PPH helps online marketing at target the right audiences. More over you never find out how many people read your newspaper ads, but in the online marketing you can easily find out how many people clicked on the ad.
- Information technology has improved the customers and business relationship. With the different methods such as telephone, emails, social media platforms, webinars, and so on the business can connect with the customers easily and can get feedback from them.
- Information technology has improved resource management as cloud computing has allowed business to open their data anytime and anywhere.