If you are an aspiring mobile app developer, then this How to use flutter guide is for you. Well, Flutter is a free and open source platform that helps in creating native interface Android and iOS apps. This open sourced platform is created to offer a satisfying experience to the mobile app developers on different platforms.
Flutter has been selling big time because of its two main reasons:
Flutter works on the single codebase feature which means to create Android and iOS apps, developers won’t have to create separate codes. One single code can work on the Android and iOS platforms.
It is designed for the people who have no experience in the field of mobile app development. Basically, a person with the zero knowledge of mobile app development can work with the Flutter.
Overall, Flutter has been developed to pace up the process of app development and providing speed to the app developers. It has a basic element of improving the quality and quantity of the app development. That’s why numerous IDEs has started adopting the Flutter like Android Studio, VS Code, and IntelliJ. The information on Flutter like how to use or download is available online on the official website of Flutter. But, to get a quick overview of Flutter keeps reading ahead.
Why Invest In Flutter?
In Google I/O 2018, it has been officially declared by the Google development team that Flutter is ready for the production. As the framework of the Flutter is in the beta 3 stage. So, if you are planning to use the flutter for your next app development project, then you will get the following benefits:
- Quick Development. Flutter is designed with the sole motive of faster app development. So, for this, you will get a Hot Reload feature in it. With this feature, developers can design complex app features quickly, the user interface can be crafted swiftly and the bugs can be fixed in the record time. Overall, for some app development, this is a master key.
- Native Experience. Flutter helps incorporation of difference between the Android and iOS platform. Flutter removes the navigation, fonts, icons etc, differences from both the platforms so that user can get the native experience on their operating software.
- Feasible UI. In the fast development and easy usage, the UI experience of the native app has not been lost. The Flutter has preserved all the features of features that reflect the native end user experience of the particular platform.
- Reactive Framework. It is made up of the dynamic and power packed flexible APIs for animation, effects, gestures and numerous other features. Flutter is a rich source of platforms, layout and foundations widgets.
- Very Customisable. Flutter is free from the limitation of OEM widgets which means it can be easily customized and driven into the lucrative apps. Developers can customize Flutter in numerous ways which we will study ahead.
To develop the app on the lucrative platform of flutter, you need the assistance of the dart development language. Even though it has been in use for a long time to create high-quality, critical apps for Android, iOS and the Web, Dart has gained popularity with the introduction of the Flutter framework. Dart is a rich and powerful development language that is very well structured and highly flexible.
To know the details of the Flutter architecture process and its code base, you all have to follow us to the next part of the series. Till then, take care and keep waiting.