Here you can check frequently asked questions about Learn code online, it's courses, payment information and lots of other Stuff. If you still got question Mail us or want to send something to us, then use contact us.
Becoming an Android developer is easy and anyone can do it. You don't need to be a Math genius for that. Neither you need any special degree for it.
1. The most common way to developer android app is with Java. IN my Complete Android developer course you will learn to design 10 android apps from scratch and Java is included too.
2. Most recently Google has opened door for all people who wants to learn android but not Java. Now, kotlin is also supported as official language for Android development. Kotlin demand is increasing everyday. Check our course library and we have a Kotlin course too.
3. Recently a few good frameworks came into market and are performing really well. Framework like React-Native, Xamarin etc are doing really well. Out of all these, React Native is so far my favourite and easiest to learn and implement.
First and foremost hurdle to become iOS developer is Apple hardware. You need to have an Apple hardaware like Macbook Pro/Air, Mac Mini or iMAC. iPhone is NOT required.
1. Easiest way to become iOS developer is via learning swift programming language. Luckily Complete iOS developer Bootcamp at learn Code Online covers swift and iOS development concepts too.
2. Recently a few good frameworks came into market and are performing really well. Framework like React-Native, Xamarin etc are doing really well. Out of all these, React Native is so far my favourite and easiest to learn and implement.
This question gets an award of most asked question at my youtube channel and Email.
Choosing your first laptop is a big decision as a lot of variables are included like price, Apple vs Windows, Ram, storage etc. I will keep things simple. If you are having a plan to become iOS developer, go for MAC (Macbook air/pro, mini etc). Debate for Hackintost for another day. If you are looking for Android development, I recommend for 8 GB RAM and decent graphic card. Both Windows and Mac will do for Android. For Web Development, even basic machine with 4 GB RAM will do but higher you will have, easier it is going to be for you.
It includes just 2 steps.
1. Take complete front end developer Bootcamp and that's it.
2. Take complete ReactJS developer Course for backend.
3. Optional but take PHP course as for web developer, PHP is like Holy thing that you should always have.
Yes, You can. We accept most Indian debit cards. Our ./root belongs to India and we totally understand that most Indians don't have a credit card. So, we accept all form of debit card.
We support Debit card, Net banking ( check supported bank for Net banking here) Wallets (like JioMoney, MobiKwik, OLAMoney and Freecharge) and UPI payment. Although we prefer you to pay via debit card. It's always smooth.
International (NON INDIAN) students can buy our courses from Android/Apple in app purchase very soon.
No we are not running any Cash Back offer. If your Bank is showing that we have no idea about that as it was not discussed with us by your bank or Wallet and it's their internal matter.
We support Most Visa and Mastercard and Indian Debit card, Net banking ( check supported bank for Net banking here) Wallets (like JioMoney, MobiKwik, OLAMoney and Freecharge) and UPI payment. Although we prefer you to pay via debit card. It's always smooth.
Althoug this is very rare situation to happen but let's be clear that your money is totally safe here. your money is totally safe here. This usually happens when internet connection breaks while transaction was happening and we were transfering course to your account.
Nothing to be worries, just mail us your registered email ID and Payment transaction ID from Instamojo at email@example.com and problem will be resolved within 24 hours
PS: I might be not in your time zone and might be sleeping. So resolving this issues might takes from 12 hour to 24 hour.
Glad you asked for it. Yes we do offer great discounts for Univerity clubs and corporate houses. We also give in person sessions to club events. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject line UNIVERSITY INVITE or CORPORATE INVITE.
Usually All course comes with a default of 3 years access. Most of our courses are updated in that period of time. For example iOS course gets update every year. 3 years is more than enough time to complete a course. Just keep your transaction email with you and you can extend your time limit too. It's free.
We understand that some course providers keeps limit on video plays but we don't. Watch it 1 time or 1000 times. It's all upto you.
All courses starts when you say so and ends when you say so. These all video courses comes with no time to start thing.
PS: This doesn't apply to offline trainings.
All certificate in paid courses are certified by Igneus Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and course training is provided by Learn Code Online. All certificates comes with a Unique ID to very students.
Sure. All these certificates are like regular companies certificates. Since we teach in 150+ countries with over 100,000 registered students and over 60,000 youtube subscribers. These numbers makes us credible as reputed IT company.
Once you pay for a course at any place (web/android/iOS), you course is now acceble in all of your accounts in all devices.